Saturday, November 12, 2011

Who Will be 200?

I know this is a little goofy, but as the number of blog followers came close to 200 I began to wonder who will be 200. # 199 is a Becky, who writes a fun, fun blog. If you've been visiting, but want to become a full-fledged citizen of Buttercupland, please sign up. If you'd like you can even guest blog. Actually I am happy for guest bloggers at any time. Just let me know and I will very happily set aside a day for a favorite topic, project or just an opportunity to say hello to the folks in Buttercupland. Don't be shy, it's a great place to visit!

10 comments:

  1. Not me! I've been a resident for awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty neat, Buttercup! I hope all your followers are sweet ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Buttercup, Congratulations. It is such a nice group of people in this blogging world. Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice number. 200. Anticipation is building. looking forward to meeting the new friend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me. Your blog is beautiful, full of interesting (and yummy) things. Happy to be #200! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is an accomplishment to have that many followers. I have enjoyed popping in and will continue to do so. I enjoy reading our posts.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you're up to 201. Congratulations! That's a lot of followers. Funny, My friends will email me and ask what's new. They never visit my blog. :(
    My (few) followers are all fellow bloggers and that's okay with me because bloggers are great people!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... you are popular my dear blog friend... and deservedly so. Happy # 200 to you. Have a great week. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am an old-timer... not even on the page displaying your followers now, AND you are up to 203:) Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love to have visitors.