Powered by Blogger.

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday at the Farmers Market

 


I've tried to do Wordless Wednesday posts, but there's always something I want to say, and this week is no exception. I stopped by the Farmers Market near Lincoln Center on Saturday and the bounty was, as always, beautiful. But unlike every other year masks were part of the scene and there were lines. 

I was definitely tempted to buy maple syrup and to try the maple cotton candy (at the far end of the booth). I successfully fought the temptation, but not sure if I will have the willpower when I walk by in the future. 

I loved to see the fabulous array of vegetables. My vegetable bin was well stocked last week, but I think I will need a return to indulge my veggie cravings for next week. 

I'm pleased to report that my visit to Best Buy yesterday was productive and Geek Squad member, Elijah, was able to get my mouse working properly. I realized it wasn't the mouse, but I may or may not have read the directions very well when I got it last April. And, as promised, I am supplying the link to my fabulous new masks at CAM Creations.

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care.


8 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

The masks are beautiful! Do you make and sell them? The produce here looks so fresh! I have never heard of maple flavored cotton candy, wish I could try some.

Deb J. in Utah said...

So glad you were able to get the Geek Squad to fix your mouse. It is always good to have a tech place that can help you out with things like that. We are all so dependent on our technology now, that a good tech person is a must! I love the farmer's market. Looks like a fun place to stop by. Enjoy what's left of the week. I will stop by again soon!

Theresa said...

Oh what a wonderfully colorful display of yummies! I love veggies and my bin is full right now too. Although if I strolled by this market, I just might have to buy the maple syrup:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I lovw farmers markets. Nice you had one there in the city. Moat of the time we have to take a drive into the country here. Now that cold weather has come, they don't have much but apples to sell. Everything always seems fresher than what the supermarket has to sell though and I'll be missing them until next year.

Edna B said...

Oh my, all those fresh veggies look so delicious! We don't have one of these markets near me. I wish we did. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Jeanie said...

I'm dying to feel safe enough to go to a real farmer's market again. I don't, but I love seeing it through your eyes!

Janie Junebug said...

The flowers and veggies look beautiful. Maple cotton candy sounds fantastic. When we went to Vermont many years ago, we got maple sugar candy. It was so incredibly delicious that I knew I couldn't eat it regularly because I wouldn't stop eating it. I'd have it for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

Love,
Janie

Nellie said...

What a great farmer’s market! Unfortunately, when we went to the one near us, we observed no mask-wearing and no social distancing.
We didn’t shop.:-(