Powered by Blogger.

Time for a Brew with a View

Coffee of the Month at Creekside Coffee in Sedona

With everything going on in the world, I thought it was time to take a deep breath and enjoy a cup of iced coffee and a beautiful view. Please join me at Creekside Coffee in gorgeous Sedona. 

After I opted out of buying the twelve dollar cupcake, I still wanted an afternoon coffee and a little sweet treat. I was walking up State Road 79 enjoying the scenery and not really expecting to find anywhere for coffee and a snack, when I saw the signage for Creekside Coffee. I hadn't done any research about coffee and didn't realize I had just lucked upon the probably number one coffee shop in Sedona. There was no premade iced coffee and my iced decaf Americano, (shot of Espresso and water) made fresh for me was perfect, as was my peanut butter cookie.  

But in Sedona it's all about the view and the view was spectacular. I've enjoyed a lot of great coffee around the world, but Creekside Coffee rates a ten out of ten for coffee, cookie and view. Aren't you glad you joined me?

Always a pleasure when I have a productive day and today was one. I started with Weight Watchers in the morning. My Sedona treats showed on the scale, but I enjoyed them and I'm now back to more sensible eating. In the afternoon I had my quarterly retinologist appointment and I am delighted to report that my eyes are stable. I try not to think about my eye condition, but I do get anxious before my check ups. I am grateful for my wonderful ophthalmologist and the great staff in the office. I've also been keeping up my walking and the beautiful weather has made it easy to do. I've walked over an average of three miles daily since I've been back in New York and it feels great. What were you grateful for today?

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care of yourself! 

11 comments

Ginny Hartzler said...

The view is spectacular, and the cookie looks so good! Being a newer follower, I do not know about your eyes, I am so sorry. I think you can have treats like this quite often, seeing how much you walk the calories off!

Lynda said...

Praises for the stable eye report!!! None of us want to have difficulty with our vision - - - but especially those of us who LOVE to read!!!!

Thanks once again for taking us on travels with you!

Carol said...

Oh how I love coffee and a view! That view is absolutely gorgeous!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

That is a million dollar view.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Today I'm grateful for the sunshine coming through the window when I woke up this morning.I'd think that view was cause to enjoy your brew even more than usual. Glad your doing so well and could enjoy your days back home as well as your trip.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That is a spectacular view, and I'm happy for your that you got a good report from your ophthalmologist. That is always encouraging.

Visits With Mary said...

I don't care for iced coffee, but that view is amazing! WoW

Mevely317 said...

Gorgeous! I had to double-check (Google), but that's right next to my favorite spot, Creekside American Grill. Normally I'm not fond of fruit, but they're famous for peach cobbler and I learned why. 9 years later, my taste buds are still agog. (*smile*)

Theresa said...

We were talking about you last night at dinner. I told my Husband that you have made me want to go back there. The views are SO pretty and you sure captured a BEAUTY! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Latane Barton said...

I agree with the view. But, the coffee... not so much. he he.. I've never drunk coffee. Love the smell, hate the taste. I am one of the few that don't don't you think? But, that cookie... I'll take that, please.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Great to read that your eye report was a good one and I too would be concerned before any dr. visit. Yes to that coffee and peanut butter cookie treat and topped off with a great view -- perfect way to spend some time.