Powered by Blogger.

As the Sun Sets in the West Pink Saturday

Sedona pink sunset, perfect for Pink Saturday, or any day!

At the end of what seems like a very long week, we all can use a perfect pink sunset. I spent my last night in Sedona -- seems like a lot more than a week ago -- on the Sunset Trolley tour and my reward was this beautiful sunset. 

I had a window seat on "Bob" for our sunset tour. Even the view from 
the trolley parking lot includes the red rocks of Sedona. 

Our first stop was the Huckaby Hiking Trail. We had a too short half hour to enjoy the area. Unfortunately, not enough time to hike, but enough time to take pictures of the end of the day light on the mountains. 

 Six o'clock, Sedona

 Red rocks, red sand, cactus and Buttercup! Many thanks to one of my trolley companions. 

I now, totally, feel back from vacation. This post ends the official set of Sedona posts, though I plan to do one post this week reflecting on thoughtful spending on vacation. I begin the week with a running start of an  8:00 a.m. visit to my internist for a six month check. What's your day look like?

As ever, thanks for visiting and take good care!

11 comments

Deanna Rabe said...

Lovely photos. My Monday is quiet but the weekend is when my daughter’s bridal shower is so this week will be busy!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The sunset is gorgeous! And anything that involves a trolley, I am THERE! I love the picture of you, you are so pretty!

Karen said...

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR PHOTOS. THE PIC OF YOU AND THE BEAUTIFUL SUNSET IS SO NICE.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

You look great, Carol. Sedona never disappoints. It is such a beautiful place to visit and the scenery is outstanding.

Lynda said...

I love that last pic of you. It seems you have gotten more beautiful and also more relaxed as the years in retirement get longer. It is obvious from the way you write that you are enjoying every minute of every day.

Theresa said...

SO pretty! I wanna go back! Have a beautiful day! HUGS!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Glad that you ended your Sedona trip with some lovely views as I'm sure there were many others during your vacation. And, it was nice to see you as well in the last photo. My week started with chores like laundry and housekeeping so that the rest of the week I can do so many other things. Hope your internist visit went well.

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome pictures!I do love your happy photo!Greetings!

TARYTERRE said...

love the trolley. that sunset was spectacular. you look so relaxed and happy. glad you had a wonderful vacation.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sunsets always remind me to be thankful for the day. I never tire of seeing one and your's is beautiful!

Rose said...

All these views look good to me!