Powered by Blogger.

Best Breakfast View


Good morning! I’m blogging via my phone today. It doesn’t make the prettiest posts, but does permit me to keep in touch. I’m far from home in one of the most beautiful places on this planet, Sedona, Arizona. I returned to one of my favorite cafes, Wildflowers Bread Co. I’m so grateful to start my day with delicious Wildflower bread, coffee and this fabulous view. I’ll be back to New York in a blink, but hope to have a few adventures and photographs to share.

I started the day with a somewhat sensible egg sandwich, but these goodies were calling my name.


As ever, thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Wednesday.

10 comments

Linda said...

Breathtakingly beautiful, smiles. Enjoy your trip, smiles.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It's hard to be sensible with such treats so nearby, but overall you made a good breakfast choice. The weather looks wonderful and know you will enjoy your trip.

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks like a lovely place. I hope you have a ball and get lots of pictures to show us!

Rose said...

Wish I was there to enjoy both the food and the view!

Karen said...

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME.

peggy said...

I would like a cranberry oatmeal, would be perfect with a coffee and that view!

Theresa said...

This is beautiful and I have actually seen it with my own eyes:) Marc and I visited there several years ago. It is a gorgeous place. ENJOY, we sure did. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Sedona is such a lovely place to visit and so different from the East. Enjoy the warmth and view and have a great time.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hoq nice to be away from the cold of winter for awhile. I've hWes rhat Sedona is a beautiful place TRY TO soak up some sunshine and warmth while you're there cause winter is certainly not over here.

Visits With Mary said...

You are a long way from home, hope you're having a great time!