Powered by Blogger.

It Might As Well Be Spring Pink Saturday

 Almost happy spring!
 
I get so impatient once daylight savings time begins. Once the days get longer something whispers to me that it's spring. Fortunately I'm still watching the weather and wearing my winter coat and carrying my gloves and hat. Today was brisk and rainy and definitely not a spring day. But I stopped by Home Goods in the last week and this cute guy greeted me. He certainly has the look of spring and Pink Saturday. 
 

 
I also discovered this collection of bunnies that just about hopped into my shopping cart. I'm not doing a No-Spending March, though I'm trying to keep my spur of the moment purchases very few. I eyed the pink bunny and decided a photograph would have to do for now. I'm going back to Home Goods tomorrow and if the bunny is still there, he may come home with me. I feel so cheerful looking at him.
 
 My question of the day, blog buddies:
Do you  change your dishes/ mugs/serving pieces for the seasons? 
 
I never have, but after looking at this spring collection I'm tempted to pick up a few new pieces to lighten up the look of my table. I'm particularly taken with the pink pitcher in the center of the table. Most mornings I brew two cups of coffee into an earthenware pitcher. The one I have has cracked and this would be a great replacement. I'm also thinking of adding a mug (or two) from this collection. I will report back on any new coffee serving pieces that I buy.
 
My recovery process has gotten back on track. I really listened to my physical therapist and cut my walking back. It was good advice and for the most part I have had much less pain. I've been back to the gym twice and look forward to returning to Yoga in April. Despite my little setback I'm pleased with my progress and look forward to being more active as the month goes on. 
 
As ever, thanks for visiting and hope the next week brings all of us spring days! 

6 comments

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

If it makes you happy, you should get the bunny. He isn’t very big, won’t take up much room, and will make you smile. Home Goods is ‘Trmptation Alley’ for me so I have limited my visits there lately. I did go to Home Sense ((Home Good on steroids) and was pleased with myself in only buying sweet smelling (honey) hand soap and some spring paper napkins. It was hard though to pass up on so many lovely things.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Spring colors are so cheerful, I definitely think you should get the pick pitcher. I always decorate for the seasons nnd have some bunnies and flowers brightening up things around here. It's still winter coat weather here too. Glad you are back on track and moving forward on the road to recovery.

Mevely317 said...

That bunny is adorable! He reminds me of the Travelocity gnome. :)
No, I've no place to store extra, seasonal tableware. Coffee mugs are a whole 'nother thing … my Achilles heel, as it were.

Louca por porcelana said...

Adorable Pink collection!Love your sweet bunnies too!Hugs!

Theresa said...

So many pretties, I would like that pink pitcher too:) Enjoy your day dear friend, I hope you get some Spring-like weather soon! HUGS!

Alicia said...

CUANTAS COSAS PARA COMPRAR Y DISFRUTAR!!!
SALUDITOS